We’re looking for retail partners to work with us at Games @ PI.
Games @ PI retail partners are tasked with providing customers with a positive retail experience. Their responsibilities include learning and promoting our various game lines and staying on top of the selling points of incoming titles as well as basic housekeeping duties and other retail responsibilities.
We are accepting both full and part time applications able to work a position for a duration of at least half-a-year.
Applicants should be:
- Conversant in English. Other languages a plus.
- Presentable and well-groomed.
- Able to work at least one weekend.
- Able to interact with members of the public while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Responsible and self-motivated to stay appraised of new game releases.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Willing to learn.
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR
Job Responsibilities and Scope:
- 4 Day On-Shift Work Week (including one weekend)
- Frontline Customer Service
- Staying up to date with selling points of new game releases
- Store housekeeping and keeping work area clean
- Replenishment of merchandise and conducting stock checks
- 12 noon to 8 pm
- 1 pm to 9 pm
Off days and rest days are negotiable.
Applicants should be of 18 years of age or older.