With the loosening of measures and the adoption of Phase 3 Heightened Alert, we are opening up our retail operations a little more. For those that patronised us during the not-quite-a-circuit-breaker period during May and June, you have our thanks.
In order to continue to maintain the safety of both our staff and customers we will be adopting the following operating procedures from the 14th of June, 2021.
- Measures to maintain safe distancing of at least one metre will be in place in-store and an eight-person limit on visitor capacity will be imposed.
- We will be strictly managing store capacity at all times – in order to efficiently manage in-store numbers, we ask that customers wait at the door until a staff member attends to you.
- Customers must wear masks, undergo temperature checks at entry and check-in via the Trace Together app or token before entering the store.
- In order to reduce crowding risks, all hobby tables will remained closed and there will be no in-store events.
From 14th of June, 2021, the store will open at 12 noon and close at 9 pm. The store will be closed from 4 pm to 5 pm (on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) for our staff to take a lunch break.
Monday: 12nn – 9pm
Tuesday: 12nn – 4pm, 5pm – 9pm
Wednesday: 12nn – 4pm, 5pm – 9pm
Thursday: 12nn – 4pm, 5pm – 9pm
Friday: 12nn – 9pm
Saturday: 12nn – 9pm
Sunday: 12nn – 9pm
As before, the Games @ PI team will maintain regular cleanings during this period. We apologise for any disruptions that may occur as a result of these measures being implemented. For those concerned with their personal safety during this period, we will continue to offer a contactless delivery option via our webstore.
As always, stay safe and stay well.
– Kenneth, Games @ PI Manager