DUE TO THE CURRENT CIRCUIT BREAKER, ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
Here at Games@PI, we provide a variety of services to help enhance your hobby and gaming journey. Get a paint pass and use our comprehensive Citadel Paints collection, or book a gaming table and play board games with your friends.
We have 3 tables suitable for board games, RPGs and Wargames alike for booking every day.
Wargamers can make use of our collection of terrain and battle maps, with each table being able to extend out to a 6*4 on request. If you’re interested in booking our tables, you can call us or join our discord channel.
Terms & Conditions
- By booking a table, you agree to abide by the store’s rules and regulations.
- Table bookings can be made via Discord, phone, or through our staff in-store. Payment is to be made immediately upon arrival.
- Table bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Cancellations to table bookings must be made no later than 24 hours in advance. The store frowns upon unannounced or last minute cancellations and reserves the right to disallow future table bookings.
- The table booking fee is $20/table for a 4-hour block. Alternatively, members can spend 2 PI points to book a table instead.
- Booking fees do not apply to participants of store-run events. Event participants (e.g. D&D AL, Fly Casual Wednesdays, MTG Night and Keyforge Fridays, etc) will follow regular event signup procedures.
- Table bookings are available at the following timings:
1pm – 5pm
6pm – 10pm
- Each table can have a maximum of 8 players (including the GMs for RPGs).
- Members are to adhere to the table-booking slots and not exceed their 4 hour time slots.
- No food is allowed inside of the store.
- Please respect the shared space by maintaining a reasonable volume and throwing your rubbish into the trash bin. Inform our staff should the trash bin need clearing.
Citadel Paint Pass
Want to get started painting? Our Citadel paint pass grants you access to our collection of paints. Learn to paint with simple to use equipment and try out new colour schemes before you get your army started.
The Citadel Paint Pass can be obtained at our counter for $5, and provides you with a box of essential paints and a water pot for your use during the rental period. Additional paints can be obtained from the shelf, with special paints like the dry and contrast ranges available. We recommend that you purchase or bring your own brush for use.
Members can get a combined paint pass by redeeming 1 PI Point. This combined pass allows for use of both the airbrush booths and the citadel paints.
Airbrush Paint Pass
Our store has a pair of Airbrush booths and compressors for hobbyists to use. An airbrush paint pass can be obtained at the counter for $5 for those who want to use the booth. Do take note that airbrushes and paints are not provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Each Paint Pass is valid only on the day of purchase.
- The Paint Pass is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
- The Paint Pass is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or damaged.
- The rental period begins once the Paint Pass has been issued and ends when the Paint Pass Box is returned and has been checked by staff.
- The borrower is responsible for the cost of replacement for any paint and equipment which are damaged, lost, or which suffer significant spillage.
- Paints borrowed via the paint pass are to be used in the painting of plastic, metal, and resin miniatures/terrain. Paint pass paints are not to be used for large scale props or costumes.
- Games@PI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.