Covid-19 Update: Table Bookings and Events are Off
September 24, 2020: The authorities have informed us that events and game table bookings are not allowed till they give us the green light. As much as we love having everyone play in the store, we will have to wait till further notice. Sorry folks : (
Here at Games@PI, we provide a variety of services to help enhance your hobby and gaming journey. Get a paint pass and use our comprehensive Citadel Paints collection, or book a gaming table and play board games with your friends.
This is not available till we get the greenlight from the authorities
We are limiting gamers in groups of 4 people max.
Booking times are from Tues to Thur evenings from 6pm to 9pm.
For non-members, it’s a flat charge of $10 per booking to be made upon arrival. Members will pay 1 PI point per booking.
There is no charge for customers who participate in in-store events eg. demos
Please book a table at least 2 days in advance, cancellations to be made 1 day before a session. Late cancellations and bookings are frowned upon.
There will be an additional charge of $10 per hour after 9pm.
Drinks can be consumed in the store. No food is allowed.
Please clear your trash after your game session
We apologize that our hobby areas are not open for use yet. We’ll let you know when they’ll resume!
Citadel Paint Pass
Want to get started painting? Our Citadel paint pass grants you access to our collection of paints. Learn to paint with simple to use equipment and try out new colour schemes before you get your army started.
The Citadel Paint Pass can be obtained at our counter for $5, and provides you with a box of essential paints and a water pot for your use during the rental period. Additional paints can be obtained from the shelf, with special paints like the dry and contrast ranges available. We recommend that you purchase or bring your own brush for use.
Members can get a combined paint pass by redeeming 1 PI Point. This combined pass allows for use of both the airbrush booths and the citadel paints.
Airbrush Paint Pass
Our store has a pair of Airbrush booths and compressors for hobbyists to use. An airbrush paint pass can be obtained at the counter for $5 for those who want to use the booth. Do take note that airbrushes and paints are not provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Each Paint Pass is valid only on the day of purchase.
- The Paint Pass is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
- The Paint Pass is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or damaged.
- The rental period begins once the Paint Pass has been issued and ends when the Paint Pass Box is returned and has been checked by staff.
- The borrower is responsible for the cost of replacement for any paint and equipment which are damaged, lost, or which suffer significant spillage.
- Paints borrowed via the paint pass are to be used in the painting of plastic, metal, and resin miniatures/terrain. Paint pass paints are not to be used for large scale props or costumes.
- Games@PI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.