We have positions open for a retail supervisor to join the Games @ PI Team.
Games @ PI is on the look out for responsible individuals to join the retail team. We are accepting applications able to work a duration of a full year for retail supervisors.
If you are interested in a position with us, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Games @ PI retail supervisors manage retail partners and oversee the efficient functioning of the store. To succeed in a retail supervisor role, you need to possess a sense of responsibility and a commitment to maintaining retail standards to create a exciting retail experience for our customers.
We are accepting both full and part time applications able to work a position for a duration of at least one year.
The Retail Supervisor is tasked with:
- Managing retail operations at the Games @ PI Retail Store
- Managing a team of Retail Partners and ensuring required tasks are completed during shifts
- Rostering, hiring and training of new Retail Partners.
- Responding to customer queries and feedback in a professional and timely manner
- Managing inventory, replenishing stock, and analyzing sales reports
- Ensuring smooth and efficient running of the store and while maintaining standards of housekeeping and cleanliness
Applicants should be:
- A dependable individual who can work independently and proactively.
- Conversant in English. Other languages a plus.
- Presentable and well-groomed.
- Able to work at least one weekend.
- Able to interact with members of the public while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Responsible and self-motivated to stay appraised of new game releases.
- Able to manage a team and maintain standards.
- Willing to learn.
- Singaporeans or Singapore PR