This is how you survive a Monday.
- Do not make eye contact with strange people.
- Do not get run over by an incoming vehicle.
- Hide from your Boss.
- Hold the door.
- Do not become the victim of Kenneth’s Law of Shipment Attraction.
I failed Number 5. This resulted in running and screaming. And boxes. Followed by screaming and running. And boxes… All the boxes.
In the meantime…
Feel free to pick up Eldritch Horror: Signs of Carcosa, The Great Persuader and Karma…
– Kenneth, Games@PI Manager
New Board and Card Game Releases
Eldritch Horror: Signs of Carcosa
The Great Persuader
Board and Card Game Restocks
7 Wonders and Expansions
7 Wonders Duel
Bang! and Expansions
Cash n’ Guns and Expansions
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Catan and Expansions
D&D Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game
D&D Temple of Elemental Evil Board Game
Dead of Winter
Dixit and Expansions
Pandemic and Expansions
The Resistance and Expansions
Miniature Wargame Restocks
Star Wars Imperial Assault: Boba Fett Villain Pack
Today on PokéMonday, we’ll be talking about Pokémon Trading Card Online.
With Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, you can play Pokémon TCG even on the go!
If you remembered, every Theme Deck, Booster Pack and Pokémon TCG Collection comes with a Code Card that unlocks a digital version of the product you’ve just got.
Now let’s take a look at what you can do in Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
- Every time you login, you can complete Daily Challenges to earn booster packs, Trainer Tokens, and more!
- Trainer Tokens earned at Pokemon.com or in the Pokémon TCG Online, can be redeemed in the Shop for booster packs, theme decks, and cool gameplay accessories!
- You can earn free booster packs by defeating computer-controlled opponents in the Trainer Challenge!
- Redeem code cards found in yourPokémon TCG products to unlock online booster packs, theme decks, or promo cards!
- If you need to get that one specific card, you can use the in-game Trade system to expand your online collection!
- By searching through the public trade offers, you can get cards that will add the finishing touches to your favorite deck!
- A wide selection of options allows you to play at your own pace!
- Brush up on your skills while battling against computer-controlled opponents in the Trainer Challenge!
- Test your skills against your friends or challenge random players from around the world in Versus Mode!
- As you win games through the Versus mode, you’ll climb up the Reward Ladder to earn cool rewards!
- Use your favorite Pokémon TCG theme deck, or build a custom deck using the Unlimited or Standard deck construction formats!
Pull of the Week.
Today’s Pull of the Week comes from the Fates Collide Set. However this Card is not a Physical one, but one from Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
So this week’s card is MEGA Alakazam EX. A full art version to boot.
So here’s the fancy Digital Card. At a glance, it is very easy to overlook the use of this card, due to the fact that the printed damage is only 10 Damage. However, if you read the special effect, it does 30 more Damage for each damage counter on the Defending Pokémon. That means if the opponent’s Pokémon has 30 Damage (3 Damage Counter) on it, Zen Force will deal a total of 100 Damage!
Put together with Alakazam EX Ability (Kinesis) which allows you to place 2 Damage Counters on the Opponent’s Active Pokémon as well as 3 Damage Counters on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon when it Evolves into MEGA Alakazam. That make it a really interesting way to deal damage to your Opponent’s Pokémons.